- Frazer Jones
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
We have a current opportunity for a Resourcing Partner on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London (Hybrid working). For further information about this position please apply.
The business, has a commitment to innovation and a drive to do things differently and are leading the way in renewable energy! With an ethos to empower their people to drive change through innovation!
A great opportunity, for a motivated and driven Recruitment Specialist with broad corporate recruitment background to join the team as they invest into the resourcing function
From supporting in the drafting of job descriptions and developing campaigns and adverts, to scheduling interviews and screening, your passion for success and customer-first mindset will ensure stakeholders are always kept informed and engaged.
- Use strong listening skills, liaise with recruiting managers to understanding current and future hiring needs. Develop detailed recruitment briefs and assist in the writing of fit for purpose and engaging job descriptions, ensuring new roles are in line with agreed resourcing budgets.
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g., LinkedIn) ensuring adherence to business branding and Employee Value Proposition.
- Build relationships to ensure long standing partnerships with agency partners and utilise relationships to fill open positions as appropriate.
- Work with the Resourcing Lead to develop a strong, 'value-add' reputation for the Resourcing function, by demonstrating our ability to hire top talent in the most cost-effective manner.
- Proactively source and pipeline suitable candidates through online channels (e.g., professional networks, social media, jobs boards)
- Screen CVs and applications in line with brief and update managers and candidates on hiring processes.
- Monitor recruitment spend within areas of responsibility and ensure accurate data reporting of recruitment metrics.
- Answer all candidates' queries in a timely manner, seeking support and advice from the wider HR team as needed.
About You Skills & Experience Required
This role will suit either an Internal Recruiter or an Agency recruiter whether that be contingent or RPO. Open to industry this role will suit a professional who enjoys variety, operational delivery and building great relationships! Linked in Recruiter experience ideal.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.