- Frazer Jones
- £70000 - £100000 per annum + excellent benefits
- HR Director
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Private Sector
- Contract type
People / HR Director, Exciting start-up in multi-site exciting new property business & Hybrid London/Home working
£80,000 - £100,000 + Excellent benefits including; Growth shares, monthly well being allowance, regular coaching and development, paid charity days, wellness opportunities, team and company social events
A very exciting time to join this customer focused property business who are about to go through a 2nd round of fundraising shortly. Looking to double in size in the next year, this is an exciting role to really drive the people agenda forward.
Being a part of the Leadership Team in this stand alone People Director role, you will be responsible for all things people and HR related. A hands on operationally as well as strategic role, as the business grows so will the People team and you will have full remit to hire into the HR team
Being present onsite 3 days a week and from home 2, you will be a key person in the business reporting to the Co-Founder.
- Being a part of the Leadership Team, you will drive the business forward strategically and operationally guiding and advising the founders and business.
- You'll be responsible for the HR full end to end people strategy of this 60 employee strong business over multi-sites throughout London and regionally
- With a growth plan on the agenda, this role will be heavily involved in everything people related to support the growth and strategy for the future, you'll be fully responsible for creating the agenda and delivering it with the partnership of the other leaders in the business.
- Other elements include; Full end to end recruitment, implementing appraisals, salary review processes, coaching, learning and development and succession planning
- You'll implement an Employee Engagement plan, review the Employee Value Proposition,
- Implementing a Diversity and Inclusion policy as well as review and implementation of benefits including well-being, learning, mentoring etc.
- You'll initiate projects, lead and deliver these as well as produce data and work digitally with systems
- You will create a 5 year strategy, how this looks and how this will be delivered, then initiate and execute
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will have a passion for HR and people, engagement, company growth and be ambitious to take the business on it's exciting journey
- Already a strong HR Generalist Head of HR, HR Manager or Director, you'll be used to leading a People team in a and be passionate and have the energy and drive to implement new ideas
- Experience of working in a SME, ideally a scale up business and multi-site
- Open on sector experience, but you'll be able to work at pace, manage multiple tasks and if you have worked with multi-site teqams that is an advantage
- Experience working for a business that has been through funding rounds and able to deliver the people agenda working as part of a leadership team
- You will enjoy being operationally hands on and will have experience of both this and in a strategic role, being able to lead and influence others
- You will be very strategic, enjoy building teams, understand how to get the best out of people and able to challenge the status quo
- Ideally CIPD qualified or relevant experience gained in a working environment
- You'll be able to work with minimal direction and be able to create a HR and People function that compliments the business
If this is of interest, please apply online now to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.