- Frazer Jones
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
My client an environmental Consultancy are looking to hire a L&D Partner on a permanent basis to design and deliver strategic learning and development programmes across the business to increase functional and management capabilities, and employee engagement
As the L&D Partner you will :
- Partner with the business, and knowledge management lead, to implement learning initiatives that will develop and support our teams to meet business objectives
- Engage with third party suppliers when applicable to design and deploy suitable solutions
- Identify L&D needs across all areas of the business and work with the manager to develop the L&D strategy for the year.
- Map and analyse capability levels to fully understand the gaps and provide recommendations for solutions
- Build and deliver processes to embed, sustain and maintain existing training modules as and when required, in line with the company's vision and standards
- Strengthen tracking and reporting of existing and new training, evaluating the impact of training programmes and adjusting accordingly
- Keep up to date with developments in learning & development by networking, webinars, reading relevant journals and other materials
- Research e-learning techniques and where relevant develop e-learning programmes (e.g., Webinars, Apps etc.) Key Performance Indicators.
To carry out this tole you must have strong communication skills and have design and delivery experience. You will be able to demonstrate a passion for L&D and be able to work independently.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.