Senior HR Ops Manager
- Frazer Jones
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + 25 days holiday
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Media / Publishing
- Contract type
Frazer Jones have a current opportunity for a Snr HR Ops Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London, Hybrid working.
The business is on a continual change journey post pandemic, and in the newly created role you will play a key part in the development of cultural, operational and equality initiatives within the business.
Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer, you will have a rewarding responsibility to take ownership of all things People related from an operational and strategic standpoint, around a 50/50 split.
Building upon current strengths and capabilities of the team by challenging, supporting, and offering alternative ways of working to be able to provide excellent service levels to all internal and external customers.
* Generalist HR operations, offering an innovative and inspiring leadership approach to all people related activities
* Act as a sounding board, confidant and support to Chief People Officer and Deputy People Officer to cover them in times of their absence
* To line manage the team, optimising performance through coaching, training and development, providing guidance to enable effective delivery of full remit of responsibility
* Actively support, lead, coach, mentor and develop a high performing PoD team to be the best they can be thus providing a first class service to the business
* Provide consultative HR advice to the EMT, Heads and Seniors of Department, line managers, and employees in order to facilitate effective employee management
* Partner with Heads and Seniors of Departments to ensure their people structures are relevant and consistent with current and future business strategies
* To continuously review the compensation and benefits structure for the organisation, in order to ensure we remain competitive in the marketplace boosting employee engagement and improving retention levels.
* To consult key internal stakeholders on the strengths and weaknesses of our current approach to reward and recognition
About You Skills & Experience Required
* A pragmatic HR Operational Leader, with a background from any industry
* You will be empathetic to all types of employees with and have excellent communication skills with a personable approach
* Experience in Compensation and Benefits, Employee engagement and HR Systems
* Budget management and Union experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
Excellent Benefits on offer - including Hybrid working - currently 3 days per week in the office with 25 days annual leave Pension + 10% bonus.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.