- Frazer Jones
- Compensation & Benefits
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Frazer Jones are partnering with a leading investment bank and financial services business based in the heart of London. You will be joining a world renowned business operating in over 60 countries, with over 4000 employees globally. This company has an excellent reputation and offers flexible working. A highly prestigious brand with a strong global presence, they are hiring for a new role of Compensation Analyst to join the team.
You will be joining as a Compensation Analyst and be involved in the administration of Executive compensation (including share plans and fund-based schemes) across the group. The successful candidate will also be responsible for supporting the delivery of the annual Cash compensation review and the provision of advice and information to clients. Duties will include:
- Assist in the administration and delivery of Executive compensation and incentive plans across the Group to ensure timely and accurate delivery of communications, data and information
- Providing the Cash compensation manager with analytical support including the ability to build and administer efficient Excel models for the delivery of reports and other senior management business needs, as required
- Manipulation and analysis of large data sets, finding process improvements and efficiencies where possible
- Responsible for the maintenance and update of the in-house Executive compensation system
- Dealing with queries around compensation and reporting requests
- Prepare compensation calculations during recruitment and termination negotiations
- Provide support during the annual compensation review with respect to Executive compensation arrangements
- Supporting with the delivery of the annual compensation review
- Modelling of bonus pools to allow the business to set appropriate compensation parameters
- Provide guidance to HR Business Partners globally on compensation policies and best practices
- Assist with year-end processes
- Involvement in projects to develop/implement global compensation initiatives
This opportunity could be well suited to someone working in a consultancy looking to move in-house or someone with early compensation/reward experience that they are keen to build on. A University degree and/or a relevant qualification (e.g. ATT/CTA) would be beneficial and you should be a proficient user of Excel. An analytical mindset with an ability for numbers is essential. You should also have effective communication skills to engage with stakeholders. You should present yourself to a high standard and be polished. The ideal candidate will have some experience with executive compensation design and administration plus attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership of work.
This is a unique opportunity for a junior reward professional to get early exposure to executive compensation as well as working on cash compensation responsibilities. This is a progressive role with a global remit that with offer extensive career development opportunities. You will receive a competitive compensation package for this role and have the opportunity to work for a highly established financial services business and Reward team. The company also offers a hybrid working model and also offer free lunches in the office and a competitive pensions scheme.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.