Business Analyst - London - £60,000
A leading professional services organisation based in London are looking for a Business Analyst who has strong functional experience in supporting with people transition. This role is a permanent contract and the salary on offer is £60000.
The ideal candidate will be an all-rounder who has a strong functional background and has experience with supporting organisations in business change.
- Deliver business, IT systems and process analysis to improve organisational capability by working through each stage of a project lifecycle and being the interface between the business and technical teams.
- Experience of using a broad range of BA skills, including writing a business case, producing cost/benefit analysis, conducting impact assessments, able to negotiate and influence senior stakeholders in the approach that they would want to take, reviews and approvals, and good understanding of the challenges that organisations face with regards to strategic projects
- Design and implement continuous improvement strategies and processes.
Key skills & experience:
- Experience in design & implementation structures
- OD experience, implementing organisational structures and operating models
- Environments which have transitioned from waterfall to agile delivery
- Experience of collecting and analysing business and IT requirements in order to procure new systems, achieve process improvements, cost savings and remove inefficiencies.
- Been involved in large scale organisation transformations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-profile organisation during a substantial period of change. Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Riley Lett is the consultant officer for this vacancy.