- PKF Littlejohn LLP
- Canary Wharf, London
- £Competitive + bens
- Recruitment & Resourcing, Talent Management
- Job Level
- Contract type
This team comprises our business support functions, including internal finance, secretarial and admin support, IT helpdesk, technical and training, human resources and business development/marketing.
- Managing recruitment across a number of divisions in the Firm, alongside other Recruiters in the team. This role will initially primarily support the Audit divisions to hire part qualified and above candidates.
- Candidate sourcing to be managed via direct sourcing methods, as well as using contacts and networks in addition to the use of recruitment agencies. There is an increased focus on increasing direct hiring sourcing methods.
- Support the team on ad hoc resourcing projects, which may include secondments within the PKF network, international resourcing requirements, expanding offices and divisions etc.
- Up to date knowledge on recruitment best practices and legislative changes/updates.
- Advising on market salary rates and other benefits for recruitment purposes.
- Manage the drafting of job descriptions and advertisements in conjunction with the Hiring Managers.
- Working alongside divisional management, key stakeholders, and/or partners to determine staffing needs and proposing creative ways to meet these needs.
- Conducting recruitment campaigns and events as may be needed.
- Champion the Firm’s recruitment referral scheme and leveraging staff contacts and networks in sourcing candidates.
- Conducting HR interviews and testing where appropriate, providing feedback and recommendations for progressing candidates further.
- Manage the recruitment process, ensuring all interviewer notes are documented appropriately and support recruitment decisions.
- Advise and guide Hiring Managers on recruitment decisions to ensure a fair and transparent recruitment process.
- Negotiating employment contract terms and conditions, obtaining internal hire approvals and extending employment offers.
- Drafting employment contracts and associated paperwork.
- Managing accurate and time efficient pre-employment vetting checks and on-boarding processes.
- Together with the other Recruiters, manage and deliver the new employee induction programme, including checking and collating copies of necessary paperwork on day 1.
- Maintain up to date knowledge about the Firm and its policies and procedures to be able to positively and accurately explain this to new joiners as part of the induction.
- Manage induction follow up programmes and events to ensure the new joiners’ transition into the Firm is supported by building contacts with other new joiners and staff across a range of divisions and functions.
- Advise and recommend enhancements to the induction programmes to meet the growing and developing needs of the Firm.
HR Systems & Reporting
- As part of the HR team, drive process efficiencies, including the increased use of technology to support HR activities, including Recruitment and Induction.
- Maintain and provide timely recruitment metrics to HR Director and Leadership to show recruitment stats, including volumes, candidate sourcing methods, time to hire, interviewer success rates, and available diversity reporting.
- Support the implementation of new IT platforms, including an Applicant Tracking System, and assist with the training of recruitment stakeholders in any new systems.
- Supporting HR data requirements, including data collation, analysis and reporting; including HR metric packs.
- Drafting miscellaneous HR and employee communication and documentation.
- Responding to miscellaneous HR queries across the Firm, where needed to support the wider team.
- Performing other ad hoc activities as required.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- 3+ years of HR/Recruitment experience, which must include previous experience of in-house recruitment management as well as experience in the professional services sector.
- Must have a strong understanding of accountancy services and the market environment.
- Proven experience of using direct sourcing methods and understanding the external market they are sourcing from.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple resourcing requirements at time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to support regular, timely and clear communication with internal stakeholders, candidates and suppliers.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a reasonably small HR team and helping the team out with other tasks as may be needed from time to time.
- Solution oriented.
- Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite, including data analysis using excel
- Experience of using HR Systems and an ATS
- Experience of using relevant online recruitment and social media platforms for recruitment purposes, in line with the Firm’s policies.