Interim Senior Strategic HR Business Partner - scale up
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £500 - £550 per day + plus holiday pay & NI
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Information Technology
- Contract type
I'm pleased to be supporting a cutting edge, market Leading Start Up in the search for their Interim Senior HR Business Partner for an initial 6 month period but the view to either be extended or convert to permanent. (Flexible to increase the initial term to 9 - 12 months).
This an opportunity for an experienced highly motivated strategic HR Business Partner who will have the professional expertise and experience to make real impact on an organisation that is changing the face of Britain. If you're passionate about people, a strong leader with excellent stakeholder skills, and have a track record in working with executive teams and senior leaders to deliver strategic HR business partnering, then you could be the person they are looking for. You'll need to be at the top of your game though!
The People Team has made great progress towards their aim of being best in class in everything that they do, creating an inclusive organisation where it's not just what we're doing that's important, but also how we're doing it. An exceptional candidate will share in this vision and be full of passion for it.
They'll bring deep partnering expertise with strong experience of supporting executives and managers on all aspects of the Strategic HR People plans.
Reporting directly into the Head of People Partnering & Operations the role holder will work in partnership with the Executive team, Heads of HR and senior leaders as well as with Capita HR, who provide our Policies.
In return you'll get to be part of an organisation that is fast paced and thought leading, and a team which has been built to deliver modern and innovative people solutions and passionately believe in what they are doing.
The business partnering role is within the People Team and will bring deeper partnering expertise and experience to the firm. You'll also get an opportunity to shape their current practices and influence the design and execution of their people strategy.
You'll work closely with Head of Leadership, Talent and Learning and the Head of Talent Acquisition to ensure that their culture, recruitment and HR processes work hand in hand, and their initiatives are not just embedded in the business, but are celebrated and lived.
- Providing strategic partnering, expert HR advice and guidance to ExCo, and the SLT on all HR matters, supporting leaders in executing functional people plans to deal with complex casework, organisational design, talent management and change programmes, performance, attendance and employee relations issues.
- Providing advice and guidance to the ExCo, SLT and managers on all employment matters; influencing management and the leadership around the people agenda to maximise functions performance.
- Identifying HR priorities from corporate and functional plans, translating business requirements into effective HR practices and delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives.
- Delivering key HR initiatives across the HR spectrum, including workforce planning, restructuring, resourcing, talent management, pay and reward, employee relations, employee engagement and performance management.
Ensuring key stakeholders are informed / consulted on relevant changes such as restructures etc.
- Commissioning projects or activities that supports the delivery of HR and functional strategies and objectives; working with third party providers when appropriate to ensure that services meet business needs and are delivered to agreed standards and timescales.
- Analysing and interpreting HR information to support with benchmarking and the development of HR strategies and solutions. Ensuring that all internal and external reporting requirements are satisfied through the execution of effective HR Dashboards, KPI's/ SLA's
- Maintaining a clear understanding and providing up to date knowledge of the legal framework within which HR operates (including Capita), developing HR policies in line with current legislation and keeping abreast of modern HR procedures and best practice.
- Supporting the Reward specialist to develop and implement the firms pay and reward strategy e.g. through support with pay and reward policies and process, operation of annual performance review and bonus allocation cycles.
- Developing and maintaining good relations (informal and formal) with the recognised parties such as Employee Relations Partner, Recruitment Partners, Reward specialist and Capita HR partners.
- Directing and supporting the HR People Operations & Delivery Manager, Recruitment Partners, People and learning coordinators in their duties to support the delivery of the HR strategy and People Plans.
- Deputising for the Head of People Partnering and Operations as required
Skills and and Experiences Desirable
- Strong track record of developing and implementing policy, experienced in implementing HR strategy.
- Experience of working in partnership with a range of stakeholders including managers, trade unions, employees and external partners.
- Experience of managing conflict and sensitive issues and achieving positive outcomes.
- Experience of developing and managing change projects and programmes.
- Experience of delivering strategic priorities within strict timelines.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.