HR Operations Advisor
Frazer Jones have partnered with a leading financial services firm to hire an HR Operations Advisor into their highly successful team. Reporting into the Head of HR Ops, you will be responsible for leading on administering the key HR operations across the business.
More specifically, as an HR Operations Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Processing all new hires - ensuring data is up to date, generating offer letters/contracts and managing the reference process
- Coordinate and lead on inductions for all new joiners
- Act as the primary point of contact for daily HRIS support and be the subject matter expert
- Coordinate the development and distribution of promotion and progression comms
- Support the Reward team with the annual salary reviews
- Lead HRIS related project work and process improvement
- Manage and support with reporting / data analytics
- Lead on the firms UK Immigration and Visa process
- Support the wider HR generalist team on an ad hoc basis
- Mentor HR Administrator
You must have a background in an HR generalist or operations focused role with analytics and reporting experience. The ideal candidate will have a passion for accuracy and process improvement who enjoys working in a busy team.
You will be self motivated, a keen problem solver and the ability to deal with multiple stakeholders to deliver high touch, effective results.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.