Talent Acquisition Lead
- Frazer Jones
- £60000 - £80000 per annum + good benefits
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Information Technology
- Contract type
Talent Acquisition Lead, Tech scale-up SME business, New role & fully autonomous.
£60,000 - £80,000 + benefits,
Around 3 days a week in the London office, an honest, collaborative and transparent culture.
An exciting opportunity to join a scale up Tech business who already have been through Series A funding and are looking likely to go though a series B funding round in 2022, this business are already 5 years old with 130 employees and growth of 70 - 80 new hires in the pipeline next year.
This role is to fully support the business with all recruitment and candidate attraction, an exciting opportunity to lead this function and really put your ideas and experience into practice
- You will have full ownership of the complete end to end recruitment cycle.
- Working as part of the HR team, work closely with colleagues, reporting into the Head of HR
- Working closely with key stakeholders in the business, advising on current markets, putting together candidate attraction campaigns
- Direct sourcing, talent pooling, networking, social media campaigns, referrals and owning the recruitment of all roles in the business
- Typical roles will include Engineering, DevOps, Sales, Research, as well as all head office functions. This role will recruit for the whole business
- Establishing an EVP, thinking of creative ways to attract talent
- Work on a number of projects, initiate and lead and build a talent and recruitment strategy that is fit for the business
- You'll have the candidate journey at the top of your priority and build into your strategy feedback ensuring this comes from all parties involved.
- You will build a DE&I culture, making sure it is part of the recruitment process
- You will have a good background of in-house recruitment experience gained in a Tech business
- Experience being a hands on recruiter in a start up or scale up business and in a stand alone role or a small team previously
- You will enjoy and have experience creating and implementing initiatives, working on projects such as EVP, building a social media presence and building talent pools.
- You'll be able to run recruitment training for line managers on topics such as interviewing
- You will have experience recruiting tech roles, enjoy the opportunity of building something new and exciting and have excellent communication skills.
Please apply online to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.