Global Employee Experience Design Director
I am excited to be partnering with a leading sustainable design, engineering and consultancy business on a very exciting new opportunity.
I am currently recruiting for a Global Employee Experience Design Director, to cultivate an inclusive, healthy and enjoyable employee experience, by creating a people-centred culture of belonging, equity and inclusion.
The Global Employee Experience Design Director plays a key role in contributing to the development and implementation of the global D&I and Belonging strategy; reviewing the policies, processes and programs that that apply to employees. The Employee Experience role is part of the Global Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging team who are responsible for providing knowledge, expertise, strategic direction and workstreams needed to increase diversity, equity and inclusion across the whole business.
- Manage, coordinate and facilitate the activation of the Global Employee Experience Strategy.
- Drive growth mindset and shift in how employees think about their growth, development and feeling of belonging - recognising that there are differences across cultures, generations and other segments.
- Evolve employee feedback mechanisms, to measure and assess consistent Employee engagement and experience.
- Working with the People Data Managers on the insights and the associated dashboards.
- Work collaboratively with People Directors and HR Business Partners in each business area to ensure the approach to performance, career and employee engagement etc is aligned with business priorities.
- Review, activate and enhance company's EVP in association with the employer brand and overall brand as an employer of choice.
- Evolve employee feedback mechanisms to measure and assess consistent Employee engagement and experience.
- Develop a digital-led learning roadmap that aligns to our career development
- Develop campaigns and programs that target specific audiences for diverse and inclusive recruitment and contributes to reducing turnover.
- Develop and rollout the specific employee touchpoints in the global Moments that Matter map that support.
- Professional qualification in the relevant disciplines preferred.
- Strong body of significant and demonstrable experience and skillsets absolutely necessary, within professional services implementing a global employee experience strategy demonstrating positive impact.
- Experience leading and implementing complex strategic business change solutions, specifically related to diversity, inclusion and belonging.
- Strong influencing skills at all levels and ability to build effective relationships, including at the most senior levels of the organisation.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Deep expertise in end-to-end management of projects and programs.
- Analytical, systems and design thinking with an ability to measure impact of talent programmes across the business.
- Demonstrated experience in HR business partnering, talent acquisition and talent development, delivering people strategies and implementing action plans.
If you are passionate about employee experience and would like to find out more please apply below or contact me directly at email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.