Payroll and Systems Partner
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Level
- Media / Publishing
- Contract type
Are you a payroll and benefits professional who has a passion for HR systems and technology? Are you looking for a varied role that allows you to be exposed to generalist HR administration? I am partnering with a leading brand to source a Payroll and Systems Partner on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilites include:
- Manage all payroll administration on a monthly and annual basis including collating and validating data
- Communicate, arrange and attend as necessary, monthly payroll sign off meetings
- Ensure any related documentation is stored or distributed as appropriate e.g. P60's, P45's
- Responding to employee and line manager payroll queries
Compensation and Benefits
- Manage benefits administration liaising with the pension administrator and benefit providers when necessary.
- To support the HR team in managing the annual review of our benefits ensuring that we have the right products.
- Ensure the annual bonus and salary review processes
- Support the HR Team in Health and Wellbeing initiatives as required
- To be a champion for all Compensation and Benefits initiatives.
- To be the Super User of HR System; Workday
- To compile and maintain regular reports and dashboard information for senior managers
- To ensure all information is inputted correctly into the system
- To ensure all HR colleagues are trained and educated on the HR system
- To educate, train and support business managers on using the system
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.