HR Business Partner - scale up pharmaceutical
- Frazer Jones
- Hounslow, London
- Up to £50000 per annum + Good benefits
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Pharma / Scientific
- Contract type
HR Business Partner UK & North Europe - Growing Pharmaceutical company. New role due to growth.
£50,000 plus benefits and car allowance as well as 3 days in the office & 2 from home
This is a 6 month FTC with a view to then go permanent
This is an exciting opportunity due to growth for either a Senior HR Advisor or Junior HRBP to step into the role of HR Business Partner and have full autonomy for a remit of under 100 employees across the UK and Northern Europe and be part of the larger wider global business
You'll have the opportunity to carve out the role and be extremely hands on operationally as well as get involved in wider projects and work closely with key stakeholders as well as be the go to person for the business.
With the support of a shared service centre, this role will really give the opportunity to be a true Business Partner.
- Partner with key stakeholders, offer advice and guidance and be the first point of contact for all HR support across the UK and Northern Europe
- Be very hands on operationally, responsible for recruitment, employee relations, policy and processes, employee life-cycle, learning and development
- Work on projects locally as well as globally, lead initiatives across the business
- Create and run L&D workshops
- Work with key stakeholders on performance management, succession planning
- Help to develop and build the culture, be commercially aware and use data to report when needed
Skills and Experience
- You will have HR Business Partner experience or have strong extensive HR Advisor experience
- A broad generalist background and experience within all areas of HR
- You will be able to work in a small team environment and enjoy being the go to person but also be keen to take on more responsibility and get involved in projects
- Some experience of driving culture and supporting the business growth
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
- Keen to learn, develop your skills and be able to work in an agile and responsible business
To be considered for the role, please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.