Employee Relations Advisor
- Frazer Jones
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Employee Relations
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
Are you an ER Advisor looking to join a business that is passionate about their cause and is a market leader in their field? My client a Not for Profit are looking to hire a HR/ER Advisor with strong ER casework skills on a 6-month fixed term contact.
Working in a team of 4 you will provide a seamless service to the wider business advising on all ER, Change and complex People Policy queries including: sickness, absences, appeals, grievances, disciplinaries and performance.
Duties will include:
- Review casework documents and files to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Risk assess all ER casework seeing further advise from the Head of People Services where necessary
- Ensuring all cases and queries are logged and updated accordingly
- Manage an ER Caseload, empowering managers to make decision ensuring cases are closed within defined SLA's
- Working with Business Partners on complex cases including disciplinaries and grievances
- Acting as the escalating point of contact for the HR Services team and coaching them on resolving lower-level cases
- Deliver people policy and change training to the wider business
- When required support BP's in managing ACAS, Settlement and Tribunal cases
The ideal candidate will have strong ER and change management experience and feel comfortable managing their own caseload. You will ideally be immediately available or on a short notice. This role requires someone to commute to the office in London 2-3 days/week and working the rest of the week from home.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.