- Frazer Jones
- West London, London
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Private Sector
- Contract type
My client a Private Healthcare company are looking to hire a HR Coordinator to work alongside 2 other Coordinators supporting the wider HR team. This is a permanent role, and you will be required to commute to the office in West London at least twice a week.
AS A HR Coordinator your main duty will be to support and assist the Human Resources team in managing the full employee lifecycle. Duties will include but aren't limited too:
- Process documentation and prepare reports for all stages of the employee lifecycle including contracts, contract amendments, resignation letters, maternity, probation letters, references, visas, eLearning, and vetting.
- Create and update employee records
- Respond and resolve HR queries via face to face, telephone, and email
- Act as the main point of contact including benefit, policy, and HR system queries.
- Ensure HR systems are up to date, accurate and compliant. Utilising the relevant HR trackers.
- Continuously reviewing HR processes and maintaining documentation.
- Provide reports from the HR system
- Conduct new starter inductions, ensuring all relevant documentation is received, including conducting right to work check, contract and policies.
- Ensure all payroll trackers are up to date and payroll instructions are prepared and logged.
- Process leavers and ensure that the system is updated, and that payroll are notified of changes.
- Administer and promote the various employee benefits, participating in the Health and Wellbeing agenda.
To carry out this role you will have previous HR experience and be happy to work in West London. You must have experience working in a busy and fast paced environment and have previous HR systems experience.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.