- Frazer Jones
- Preston, Lancashire
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Advisor or Manager to lead Resourcing for a Manufacturing site based in the North West. Initially this will be an 6 month FTC.
Reporting to the Site HR Leader and working closely with the Senior Leadership team you will drive all recruitment for the Site as well as supporting the recruitment for a Sales function. You will be responsible for developing a resourcing plan for 2022 as well as re-designing and developing a more robust recruitment process. However this is also a hands-on position that will require experience of the full cycle recruitment process to include:
* Understand the recruitment needs and challenges across the Site
* Develop the recruitment strategy for the Site
* Support hiring managers with the recruitment process, assist with drafting job descriptions, sourcing candidates, creating talent pipelines, and highlighting market trends
* Promote vacancies using direct sourcing methods and develop advertising strategies to attract good quality candidates
* Manage recruitment agency PSL, ensuring satisfactory terms and conditions are in place
Ideally your experience will have been gained within a similar industry sector and working environment - manufacturing, supply chain, pharmaceutical, FMCG, engineering - managing the development and delivery of all site based recruitment activity. You will enjoy the operational side of recruitment dealing with all aspects end to end as well as looking at the strategy for the organisation and ensuring recruitment is in a line with overall business goals and contributing to business performance. This is a great opportunity to really demonstrate your ability and make a positive impact on the organisation. You will need to be a self-starter who can work autonomously and provide innovative and thoughtful ways of working. You must be comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment where you will be expected to deliver fast and effective results.
Due to the nature of the role you will be expected to be on site 3-4 days/week. The site is based in commuting distance of Blackburn, north Manchester, Preston, Wigan and Liverpool.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.