HR Change Specialist
HR Change Specialist
Are you a Senior HR Advisor or HR Manager looking to get into HR Change Management? This could be the opportunity for you.
In this role you will develop effective HR communications and content in support of change activities for a technical transformation programme, deploying engagement strategies to inform, influence and embed changes for the HR transformation agenda. Communications and content will need to address changes to ways of working across the international business and within HR, drive adoption of new technologies and changes to the services (HR operating model and shared service delivery model).
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with the internal change and communications teams, process specialists and programme leadership to develop effective communications for different audience types across the firm
- Ensure the programme change narrative is consistent, relevant and meaningful across all programme content and communications
- Communicate messages effectively to a diverse international audience, explaining complex HR messages in a simple, easy to understand and engaging way which recognises the needs of different personas
- Engage with project leaders, business leaders, the HR community and a change network across the business to understand communication needs, stakeholders and audiences and the context in which our communication is landing
- Create and develop all HR communication collateral (both strategic and operational) to support the transformation programme including pre and post go-live awareness
- Identify the key communication channels and support stakeholder management strategies for all persona groups, across all countries
- Adopt innovative communication methods and technologies to support remote transformation
- Assess the suitability of standardised content developed by third party providers and evolve that content in partnership with process specialists to meet user needs, including content to populate automatic system messaging, pop-up content, templates, knowledge articles, workflow, work instructions and user guides
- Work with international stakeholders to ensure content in our HR systems is clear and understood, partnering where appropriate to support the delivery of necessary translations
- Work with the change team to drive a digital adoption strategy
- Develop a sustainable communications and content approach that can be deployed post-implementation to support 'business as usual' teams, developing a guide on how content should be created and managed
- Raise appropriate risks, issues and dependencies against plans related to communications and content, with identification of mitigations and resolution paths to the HR Change, Communications & Training Lead
- Experience of change within HR, ideally gained in an organisation with multiple geographies, languages and cultures
- Experience of developing communications related to HR content in a transformational context
- Experience of developing content related to HR technology adoption, including system content.
- Experience and successful track record of communication and change activities and methodologies. Internal consulting skills, with a rigorous and disciplined approach
- A good understanding of HR processes, services and technologies, in particular service delivery and operating model changes
- Ability to engage with project leaders, business leaders, process specialists, the HR community and a change network across the international business to understand communication needs, stakeholders and audiences and the context in which communication is landing
- Strong writing skills, with demonstrable experience of articulating and delivering clear and simple messaging in an engaging tone of voice
- A process mindset, with the ability to consider the people experience in developing processes and supporting content
- Collaborative and able to build relationships with a wide range of people across the firm
- Confidence and ability to work independently when needed, without supervision
- Technology savvy, innovative and able to respond to changing programme and business demands
- The ability to effectively plan, set priorities, and manage several complex activities simultaneously
You will report into the HR Change Lead and have specific elements of the change programme for which you will be responsible for.
Strong communications and a thorough grasp of English is essential which will include presentations to senior stakeholders and consistent reporting.
If this is attractive and you are looking for a new challenge, send your CV to Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.