Senior HR Business Partner - International Tech business
- Frazer Jones
- £70000 - £80000 per annum + good benefits
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Information Technology
- Contract type
Senior HR Business Partner, first UK HR hire, £70,000 - £80,000, bonus, stock options, healthcare and flexible working. (work from home x 2 days, London office x 3 days a week)
International Tech business specialising in AI, globally c.1500 employees, with a small 20 employee population in the UK currently and plans to double this in the next year
By joining this growing organisation you will be able to shape the path of HR for the UK, working closely with colleagues across Europe and reporting to the Chief HR Officer based in Asia it is a really exciting time to build up HR from scratch with current minimal policy and processes, initiatives etc in place.
- An exciting, broad generalist role for the UK business, being the only and first UK HR professional the role will include a full implementation of HR and a design and build as the UK business develops and grows
- The role includes everything from employee performance and appraisals, retention, employee relations, recruitment, learning and development, succession planning, policy and process as well as compensation, reward and benefits and much more
- Global project involvement, across a wide range of topics, identify, plan and implement
- Working closely with the employees in the UK, mostly these are all sales professionals, being able to support them, advise, coach and be a true Business Partner. Understand how a sales team functions and how to support them
- You will also work closely with key senior VP level stakeholders, driving culture, strategy and really adding value to the people agenda
- Drive the culture and values agenda as well as the strategy that the business has not only from a people perspective but a company one too.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will have worked for an SME, ideally start-up business previously
- Experience working with an international business / supporting international teams in the past required
- You will have experience working with sales teams, understanding their drivers, their challenges and how to support them in a busy, fast paced environment from an HR perspective.
- You will have had experience working for a tech firm in the past, if not tech, you will have worked within a scale up/start up business.
- You will have a strong and broad generalist background, with experience across all HR disciplines.
- Project experience, both locally and globally and able to work with colleagues globally on bigger ticket items
- You will be an influencer, able to communicate effectively and juggle a busy workload
- You'll be CIPD qualified or have equivalent experience.
To apply for the role please submit your CV online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.