Senior Recruitment Manager
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £65000 - £1000000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Annapurna HR have been engaged by a well-known Tech consulting and transformational business to hire a senior Recruiting figure within their global matrixed business. This role will join to lead the TA function across their Public Sector division and manage a team across a significant period of growth.
You will join a world leader to work alongside the Director of Recruitment to set the recruitment strategy for the Public Sector recruiting operations of the business.
This role will manage it's own PNL and will lead and execute the strategy for the scale up of the business areas. The role will oversee the high growth scale of SC cleared Digital Tech teams so experience in this area is essential.
- Lead and manage the recruitment process for the Public Sector division
- Source and embed innovative and cost effective sourcing strategies
- Lead a substantial, and growing, team of TA specialists and enable them to perform at the highest level within specialised markets
- Build and maintain strong pipelines to facilitate and support business growth
- Deliver a seamless and positive recruiting candidate experience
- Report on functional performance utilising key metrics, SLAs and KPIs
- Demonstrable successful background in a Recruitment leadership role, with global matrix experience
- Bringing experience and expertise across Public Sector markets (for Tech)
- Ability to lead and manage strong TA teams in a global environment
- Exceptional stakeholder management capabilities
- Experience scaling at significant pace
If this role sounds of interest to you, and you meet the requirements, please reach out to Hope at email@example.com for further information