Head of Talent Acquisition - Scale Up
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £100000.00 - £110000.00 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Information Technology
- Contract type
Head of Talent Acquisition - Remote / EU Based
Annapurna Executive are partnered with a small, growing, scale-up business on their first Head of Talent Acquisition role.
The role will take ownership for all hiring across the business on a remote basis. There is a strong, global presence of remote workers who are helping to build a best-in-class brand and community for this organisation.
The role will be heavily focused on Technology and will help the business to build internal TA process, will manage all end-to-end recruitment and will, over time, build out the TA function to support the business growth agenda.
Immediate projects will include managing all internal processes, recruiting all roles and helping to build efficient structures internally to shape the Talent function.
- Proven success in a leadership role within Talent Acquisition.
- You must be an excellent Recruiter with a passion to maintain hands-on and direct sourcing as part of the role. Roles managed will span across the whole business and will be predominantly technology focused, so some engineering recruitment experience is required.
- Effective experience of defining processes and creating structures within Talent Acquisition is required.
- The successful candidate must have experience of working in a small, scaling start-up.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to join a business in the early stages of growth and will be instrumental to the overall success of the firm. If you meet the above and are looking for your next role, please get in touch with Terri Wickett - firstname.lastname@example.org