Remote Global Benefits Specialist
- Frazer Jones
- £55000 - £60000 per annum
- Compensation & Benefits
- Job Level
- Agriculture / Forestry / Fishing
- Contract type
Frazer Jones is now working on an exclusive search with a Environmental Solutions Consultancy firm based in the heart of London. We are searching for a Global Benefits Specialist to join this organisation. This position 100% remote, so you can be based anywhere in the UK. This is a newly created role as the organisation has recently gone through a change programme. We are wanting keen Benefits Specialist with international experience to join the team. This is a permanent opportunity and will look at benefits administrators with international experience to step up. The role offers a lot of working hours flexibility as you will have to liaise with teams out in the US, Asia and Europe. You are to work closely with the Head of Reward and wider HR team, this includes the generalist team members and HR Operations.
- Support and advise the Head of Global Rewards on the global benefit design and strategy.
- Create visibility on company's country benefits programs, policies, guidelines, procedures and make recommendations on the global approach.
- Monitor the effectiveness of various benefits programs, policies, guidelines, procedures and recommend enhancements which are consistent with best practice trends and business objectives.
- Conduct benefits benchmarking and manage survey selection and on time completion to support competitive analysis of benefits programs within the industry.
- Manage all benefits administration and compliance for all countries including but not limited to reporting to payroll, providers and brokers, managing joiners and leavers enrolment and terminations, managing POs and invoices, leading benefit audits.
- Responsible for creating and owning of benefits induction programs.
- Project manage benefits renewal processes including all open enrolments. Look for new cost-efficient opportunities to improve company's benefits offering.
- Drive evaluation of country-specific benefit requirements in order to effectively create proposals for employment strategy.
- Previous experience in HR, of which proven track extensive experience in managing global benefits administration.
- Strong Knowledge of core HR processes, with relevant experience in wider reward and benefits whilst understanding the learning and development, talent management, employee engagement agendas.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Highly accurate working standards and strong attention to details. Intermediate excel (vlookup, pivot tables, sumif …) and analytical skills.
- Strong business acumen skills , with the ability to understand the specific needs
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.