Talent Development Coordinator
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
Are you passionate about Learning and Development and want to join a fast-growing team within one of the top consultancy firm in the UK? If so, this exciting opportunity as a Talent Development Coordinator could be the perfect next step in your career!
- Supporting the student qualification workstream. E.g. Booking courses, working with training providers, and onboarding.
- Supporting personal and management skills training. E.g. Organising internal training in line with the agreed process and wider L&D processes.
- Supporting the continued development of the L&D intranet pages.
- Supporting L&D Assistant Manager. E.g. Organising and scheduling training and events, reviewing feedback, running reports, creating news items on the firm's website, and managing performance leader queries.
- General L&D-related administration.
- Support with L&D projects and strategy
To be successful in this Learning and Development Administrator role, ideally, you will have;
- Minimum 1 -2 years within an Learning and Development administrative position - preferably within HR or a team assistant capacity
- Be a mature self-starter who's passionate about Learning and Development and eager to build a career in this field.
- A positive personality and a high level of enthusiasm.
- Impeccable diary management and organisation.
- It is easy for you to organize, to prioritize and meet deadlines with a strong attention to detail
- You are characterized by being a strong team player with a client focused attitude
- Working with MS Office is part of your daily routine, specifically MS Excel, MS PowerPoint for analysis and presentation of data
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.