Senior HR Business Partner
- Frazer Jones
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Global Law firm as the HR Business Partner for a specific client group and supporting at Partner level to deliver key people priorities and strategic projects.
Reporting into a Senior HR Manager and working within a large HR team that includes the COE and HR Support, this position will lead a small business partnering team and work closely with HR Operations and Change to ensure all UK wide people and strategic projects are delivered to create a high performance culture. With responsibility for the delivery of integrated operational and strategic HR support, key focus areas and priorities will include:
* working closely with key stakeholders and the HR colleagues to develop and implement a people strategy that is commercial, focused on retention and engagement and quality
* business change including M&A and organisational design/TOM
* supporting the talent management strategy and career development structure
* performance and succession planning
* core values and behaviour
* liaising and coaching people managers to investigate and effectively manage conduct issues, capability, absence management and working with the business to address grievance issues early
* providing support and facilitation to develop effective leadership across all levels through coaching and challenging leaders
You will be already comfortable operating as an HR Business Partner with a proven track record of working within Professional Services or a similar Partnership led environment. The role will require you to operate with confidence at a strategic level and engage with a challenging client groups to help them drive the business forward. You will need strong knowledge of UK employment law and HR practices and experience of making a significant contribution to business decision making, strategic planning discussions and operational aspects of the people agenda. You must be able to provide a high touch service, and demonstrate excellent communication skills and commercial awareness to be considered for this role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.