Head of People
- Frazer Jones
- HR Operations
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
We are delighted to be retained on an HR Director mandate, on behalf on a boutique financial services Private Equity business.
- Reporting into the CEO.
- Overall responsibility for the strategic people agenda for the business.
- Development of the long-term senior people strategy, including structure and staffing to support new strategies and long-term professional development and succession planning for the senior team.
- Working with the firms partners and functional heads to develop long term talent & acquisition and development agenda.
- Advancing the firms diversity and inclusion agenda through development of a truly diverse and balanced team (including diversity of thought and personal/professional background)
- Ensuring high standards of HR policies, governance and process.
- Functional responsibility for support and operational teams.
- The role will also work closely on the private equity portfolio company side.
- Working with the portfolio leadership team, delivery the people agenda across this group.
- Proven track record operating at this level
- Strong strategic HR operator having driven the people strategy within a growing business.
- Ideally coming from a boutique financial services business.
- Delivery focused in approach, as the role will be both strategic and hands on.
- Strong all round HR generalist, ability to be a subject matter expert across a range of areas.
- Exco/board level experience having worked with stakeholders at this level.
- Proven ability working in a fast paced & forward-thinking culture.
If you meet the above please send your cv.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.