Head of HR Analytics
- Frazer Jones
- £115000 - £125000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus
- HR Director
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
Frazer Jones is now recruiting for a Head of HR Analytics position for a FTSE 100 retail organisation based in London. This position will have 4 direct reports and an opportunity for you to travel to the company's northern offices. In this role, you will lead the delivery of the people analytics strategy whilst providing workforce insights that facilitates HR and the business to make great decisions. You are to drive positive colleague and customer outcomes, business growth and performance.
Your role will work closely with stakeholders to build analytical skills and capability, you will build a universal view of policies to inform the company's People and Culture strategy, measuring the company's delivery against it, and shape the company's future workforce plans.
- Managing the UK team of insight partners to deliver strategically aligned reporting, insights, and advanced analytics
- Presenting and working at Global and Regional HR leadership team level, and with HR Business Partners to deliver targeted people insights that inform people and business decisions
- Act to maintain a strong internal network and being a proactive member of the company's Business Analytics Leadership Team to shape and adopt enterprise-wide Data & Digital initiatives
- Responsible for working closely with the HR Reporting Team and HR Technology Team to ensure the reporting suite and data architecture aligns to the overall People Analytics strategy
- Look at Change management areas, act to advise on skills and understanding of how to drive large-scale change across large, complex enterprises/projects
- Provide analytical insights to different sights across the country and educating individual managers on processes.
- Experience of building predictive analytical models using leading data science techniques
- Advanced Microsoft Package skills
- Previous experience working with HR / People systems, and reporting solutions, especially knowledge of Oracle, PowerBI, OrgVue
- Exposure to data science & statistical packages e.g. R, Python
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.