Talent Acquisition Partner
- Frazer Jones
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Our client is a well-established, multi-billion-dollar asset management firm, with over a 30-year presence in the industry, along with international offices in over 10 countries. They are actively seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to join their HR team at their Central London office.
Activities for the role will include:
- To act as the global recruitment lead, structuring and implementation of talent acquisition strategies.
- To be able to identify, pipeline, and recruit high-calibre talent for the business.
- Continue to develop the current recruitment infrastructure that is already in place
- Be involved with talent management & people projects.
A successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience working in similar roles within Financial Services, and, or Recruitment agencies
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Good understanding of Private Equity, Asset management and Investment Management
- Up-to-date knowledge of recruitment within the context of employment law and best practice
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.