Learning & Development Lead
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £65000.00 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
I am seeking a Learning & Development Lead, working together with the wider team that supports the organisation's ambitious transformational programme and operational activity while supporting the delivery of our strategic priorities. Working and learning from an inspiring Director of Learning/ People Director and wider senior leadership team while also ensuring your experience is being passed onto your team.
The organisations expertise is grounded in professionalism and is an industry-recognised leader in their field. Committed to building strong working partnerships across the industry and working hand in hand with clients and colleagues to improve the industry as a whole while delivering excellent service.
Applicants should be senior learning professionals, with Chartered membership, educated to Master's degree level or equivalent and have experience of working in a large, complex organisation, preferably within a commercial/ professional setting.
You will be able to demonstrate evidence of your contribution in achieving measurable improvements, at an organisational level, across a range of management activities. We are looking to appoint a motivational leader and credible, strong communicator who is committed to providing an excellent service.
If you have the drive and passion to contribute to an innovative organisation at the forefront of creative solutions to healthcare delivery, then I would like to receive your application.
* Devise a talent strategy to develop their people to enable them to meet their strategic and operational objectives, including supporting services to succession plan to ensure capability development to secure sufficient pipelines of diverse talent matching services' capability needs
* Lead the training team to deliver the range of development and ambassador programmes to support service needs and to maximise the resource and skills of the whole team, whilst encouraging internal talent mobility and identify high potential
* Develop and embed an approach to the evaluation of organisational development and learning activities to establish return on Investment and quality improvement. This should be used to determine the effectiveness of interventions and update/refresh these as required to optimize their beneficial impact
To be considered for the post of L&D Lead you must have:
* Experience of working at a senior learning level in a comparible business while having lead a team
* Chartered membership of a relevant professional body e.g. MCIPD
* Experience of policy development and leading consultations on new policy/procedural initiatives
* Experience of developing, monitoring and managing budgets
* Excellent written skills, including full report writing
If you feel you have a suitable skill set for this role, then please contact Adam, email@example.com