Talent Acquisition Manager - Tech
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Information Technology
- Contract type
My client, a high-growth FinTech scale up is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join the growing team to recruit across their Tech teams. The business have recently secured some significant Series A funding and are looking to scale across their UK Engineering teams.
We are looking to speak with talented Tech Recruiters who are looking for that next step.
- Lead and manage the recruitment process for Tech hires in the business
- Previous experience recruiting across any full-stack technologies.
- Drive and take part in various HR projects and initiatives - particular areas of focus are D&I and Employer Brand.
- Build and maintain strong pipelines to facilitate and support business growth
- Deliver a seamless and positive candidate experience
- Deliver a seamless stakeholder experience.
- Report on functional performance utilising key metrics, SLAs and KPIs
In return, you will join a true disrupter in the market at a crucial time of its growth giving you the opportunity to truly accelerate your career.
The business is operating a Hybrid Working Model and will offer working from home options up to 4 days per week.
The role will offer a competitive salary plus bonus, and will move very quickly. Please reach out to Hope - firstname.lastname@example.org if this sounds like one for you or someone you know.