**PMO Manager/Lead - Professional Services - c.£90k**
Annapurna are currently working with a privately backed group of professional services businesses, undergoing vast transformation and therefore looking to hire a permanent PMO lead to support on a huge variety of projects across the group as they grow and change.
This role will be to manage the PMO and will be pivotal in ensuring that the various projects are delivered on-time and within the current strategy.
- Management of all aspects of the PMO - planning, budget tracking, risk and issues management and weekly reports (Workstream and Programme Sponsors).
- Extensive project planning and ownership of the delivery plan.
- Maintaining an updated, accurate and complete view of all workstreams by carrying out weekly meetings with workstream leads to report on deadlines.
- Engage, report and present to senior stakeholders on progress of projects.
Skills & Experience:
- 5 + years' experience in project delivery/PMO.
- Knowledge and application of a formal project methodology - MSP/Prince 2 qualification.
- Proficient in MS ProjectAbility to collaborate across a broad range of stakeholders in a partnership environment.
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Sharp business acumen, including the ability to assess risk.
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office, Open Workbench or similar.
Please contact Leon on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.