Our client, a leading staffing company, is looking for a Senior Reward Business Partner to join their team as they implement their new reward.
Reporting into the Head of Reward, you will lead on and contribute to reward programmes that are performance orientated, fair, sustainable, transparent and well communicated. This role can be fully remote, with occasional travel to London or Glasgow.
- Leading on key reward project, managing resource and budget
- Support the delivery of all reward cycles
- Lead the annual drafting of DRR
- Management of Reward Analyst
- Collaborate with key stakeholders
- Reward experience from a UK Plc environment
- Familiarity with Wills Towers Watson framework
- Working knowledge of Directors Remuneration Reporting
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to manage, challenge and influence