My client a Global Law Firm are looking to hire a HR and Payroll Officer on a permanent basis working in busy HR and Recruitment function of 14. This client supports hybrid working patterns.
Duties will include but aren't limited too:
- Supporting the HRM in providing advice on employee legislation
- Assisting with HR issues including attendance and sickness
- Supporting on ER cases
- Supporting on the full employee lifecycle
- Attending probation meetings
- Conducting exit interviews
- Assisting the team with MI Reporting
- Assisting the recruitment team by supporting on assessment days, screening cv's and attending interviews on adhoc basis
- Providing training on the online appraisal system
- Supporting with the annual salary and bonus reviews
- Overseeing the collation of monthly payroll information
- Processing the monthly outsourced payroll
- Overseeing the monthly Partner payroll information
- Responding to employee payroll and benefits queries
- Processing P60S
To carry out this role you will ideally have a background working in professional services and will ideally have experience using the ADP package. You will have a background in payroll and HR and feel comfortable working in a hybrid environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.