We are working with one of the world's leading Retail businesses in the heart of Central London, who are looking for a HR Manager to provide advice and leadership to the Store Management and HR Teams. You will contribute to the business HR strategy and the operation of the store.
This role requires the occasional work on weekends, around a collaberative and friendly team, offering fantastic bonus and benefits.
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment process for retail operatives and supervisors in accordance with company standards.
- Implement a learning culture within the store by role modelling self development
- Leading and motivating team to achieve company standards
- Consistently deliver against company expectations and policy on staffing, budgets and pay
- Responsible for the management and development of the HR team in store. Provide coaching, feedback and appraisals to improve work.
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of managing complex ER issues
- A strong understanding of employment law
- Experience leading and managing a team of HR professionals
- Proven ability to build long term, trusting relationships with HR colleagues
- A commitment to developing your HR knowledge
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.