Technical Director - c£800/day, outside IR35
Annapurna are partnering with a rapidly growing, innovative digital company, with offices in the US, London and across Europe.
Working closely with the COO the Technical Director will manage both mobile application development and the vendor management as a whole. The role requires oversight of the implementation with the best interest of the business and the customer at the heart of all decisions. This role is integral to the success of the migration, the product performance, including management, implementing product strategy, and delivering the product roadmap.
- Oversee the technical development, planning and forecasts/quotes are effective
- Maintain optimum resource management to the operational team
- Advise leadership regarding technical delivery forecasts.
- Ensure complete and comprehensive QA of applications and load testing of services provided by vendors
- Create technical documentation in parallel with development to build visibility to all business
- Oversee program and provide feedback to leadership on progress
- Experience in engineering, software development and computer sciences, as a resource and a manager
- Experience in mobile application development and technologies
- Excellent leadership and strategic thinking skills
- Experience in managing outsourced engineering teams