Learning & Development Manager
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £50000 - £55000 per annum + & benefits and bonus
- Learning & Development
- Contract type
Frazer Jones is partnering with a phenomenal AI Technology business based in the heart of the City of London, who are on the hunt for their first Learning and Development hire on a permant basis.
This role requires someone to come into the business and completely create the L&D central function with a view to building a small L&D internal team.
There is a lot of work to do within a fantastic team of supportive and passionate individuals. This will be a hugely rewarding role for the right person.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Sales Training
- Evaluate individual and organisational development needs
- Design and deliver courses
- Work with stakeholders to create knowledge materials to support onboarding and training initiatives, both internal and external
- Creation and implementation of a certification program
- Development and implementation of continued development programs
- Management of learning budget across the organisation
- Experience working as an L&D Manager
- Experience in designing curricula and creation of content (3+ years)
- Experience in implementation of learning and content management systems
- Comfort with developing content pertaining to a technical environment
- Stakeholder management and project planning experience
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.