Security Operations Manager
***Security Operations Manager***
*Up to 55K*
Our team are searching for a Security Operations Manager role to be filled for our UK based client who have a global reach.
We want someone passionate about empowering people to succeed, driving development and offering continuous support. This company focuses on hiring those who can contribute to an environment of continuous improvement and implement these changes.
The Security Operations Manager will lead a team of security engineers running day to day security operations and deliver key initiatives and projects aligned to my client's technology roadmap. You will work alongside InfoSec, Technology, and Business leaders to build and deliver the right work to reduce risk and increase our business and security agility. The role would suit an upbeat individual who is able to provide hands-on support as well as management of people and tasks.
Your skills and our requirements.
- Proven experience leading and managing a security operations team.
- Knowledge of all areas of IT Security,
- l work with other senior stakeholders and external parties to ensure that the company demonstrates that the business has consistent adequate controls and compliance to manage risk
- Experience providing mentorship and coaching to staff with strong soft skills who can motivate and get the best out of a team.
- Detailed orientated planner and able to work within the Agile methodology.
- Ability to communicate at all levels (technical/non-technical) with clarity and precision, both written and verbally.
- A strong background in technical services and understanding of technical security controls
- Excellent understanding across multiple technology areas
- Experience leading investigations, threat hunting and writing playbooks.
- Flair for analysis and problem solving.
- Focused and versatile team player who is calm working under pressure.
- Adaptable, you may be required to perform other information security job-related duties as assigned and as fitting to your experience and skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-profile organisation during a substantial period of change. Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Riley Lett is the consultant officer for this vacancy.