HR Director at Top 100 law firm. Flexible working arrangements. To £Six Figures
Outstanding opportunity to lead and drive forward the HR strategy and function of this award winning, dynamic, full-service Top 100 law firm.
With over 500 staff, our law firm client is deeply committed to delivering the best service to its broad mix of corporate, private individual, public sector and not-for-profit clients. It has a strong and inclusive culture and it positively supports and develops them. Its people are core to its success.
The Executive team has a clear strategic direction and they now wish to appoint an HR Director to lead the HR team to deliver effective and engaging people strategies to drive the commercial agenda of the firm.
Working closely with the Executive Board you will bring fresh thinking and new ways to engage with and inspire staff. As a leader you will evolve the HR function to meet the new needs of the changing working world and deliver a value-add service to the firm. You’ll bring a commercial edge to HR.
- Developing and implementing an HR strategy aligned to the firm’s strategy and ensuring effective delivery
- Bringing a commercial approach to all aspects of Operational Management
- Designing, delivering and managing people’s careers through enhanced Learning and Development
- Leading the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion strategy
- Ensuring the firm has a clear recruitment strategy and employer brand
- Ensuring the firm’s reward structures and benefits support the firm’s attraction and retention goals
- Leading the firm’s well-being initiatives/strategy and employee engagement
- Directing change management and organisational development including hybrid working practices
You’ll have extensive experience working in a Senior HR or Development role within a professional services organisation. A commercial approach and the ability to build relationships and collaborate with others at all levels will be key.
This is a truly exciting and career enhancing opportunity for a forward-thinking business enabler ready to step up into this key leadership role.
Management or degree level qualifications and/or experience in business psychology, HR, leadership development, coaching or psychometrics would be desirable. It is anticipated that the appointed HRD will develop to become the firm’s first Chief People Officer over time.
A competitive salary and full benefits package is on offer.
There is flexibility to work from home for significant amounts of time with the requirement to be in the office for essential meetings, as required.
If this role is of interest please apply on-line or send your CV, in confidence, to email@example.com
Alternatively, for further information about this role, please call Charles Elderton on 07768 543 026.
Motus Legal Recruitment is exclusively retained on this recruitment assignment and all third party CV’s will be forwarded to them.