HR Manager - scale up business
- Frazer Jones
- £60000 - £80000 per annum + excellent benefits
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Information Technology
- Contract type
HR Manager, Scale-up / Start-up Tech firm, remote working, circa £60,000 - £80,000 depending on experience plus great benefits
Working for a Tech business who are really all about the people, with the basics of HR in place they are now looking for their first full time HR Manager to really develop and grow the HR function making sure the business is always putting it's people first.
Not only are they offering remote working (London office presence once a month if needed, not expected. You can work from the office more if you wish) They also offer;
25 days holiday plus around 12 extra re-charge days meaning, time off for your birthday and the last Friday off of every month, as well as pension, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, and Perkbox and are adding to this list of benefits regularly!
The role is a great opportunity for someone who really wants to take the next step in their career and who may have worked for a scale up/SME previously maybe (any sector) as a Senior HRBP, or someone already in an HR Manager role who loves a start up and the journey they can take them on
The role is a mixture of getting the basics in place and adding to them but also looking at the bigger picture and longer term strategy
- Oversee everything HR, working in a stand-alone role with the support of a recruiter, being responsible for around 40 employees (scaling-up at present)
- Review and re-write policy and processes, implement initiatives and HR schemes
- Implement an appraisal process and look at retention and strategy, work closely with the inhouse recruiter to work on a development plan for new starters
- Bridge employee relations by addressing feedback, supporting and working on initiatives with a broad range of topics
- Work closely with the management/SLT to develop and support the employees and ensure HR supports with the business growth plans
- Develop maintain and monitor HR systems and processes
- Manage the full employee lifecycle
- Projects, not only the day to day operational projects but bigger items, longer term strategy and development of HR, the people and the business.
Skills and Experience:
- You'll have worked for a start-up / SME or small sized business previously, maybe in either an HR Manager or Senior HRBP/Advisor capacity
- Tech/IT sector experience is desirable, however coming from a fast paced, ever changing environment where you have had to design, implement and deliver is more important
- You will be CIPD qualified or have relevant experience
- Your strong generalist HR background means you can support on everything from reward to employment law and everything in between
- You will be a problem solver and a collaborator with the ability to work in an agile environment
- You will have experience and be happy to be operationally involved but also able to look at projects, business strategy and understand how to support a business in growth mode from an HR perspective.
To be considered for the role, please apply online now
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.