HR Business Partner
- Frazer Jones
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Internet / New Media
- Contract type
My client an IT business are looking to hire a HR Business Partner on a permanent basis. Working in a Business Partnering team of 4 you will take direct responsibility for a client group of around 70 staff.
You will be expected to work part of the week in the London office.
Duties will include but aren't limited too :
- Working in partnering with your business leaders to ensure effective contribution to the leadership of your client group.
- Taking a proactive role in the development of a People Strategy
- Partnering on HR issues such as reward, data led decision managing, talent acquisition, performance management, organisational development, culture and leadership. Integrating people solutions that address key business drives in an efficient and effective manner.
- Maintaining and monitoring all HR policies and procedures for your client group
To carry out this role you must have strong Business Partnering experience and have experience working within an Ulrich model. You must have strong understanding of employment legislation and feel confident working in a busy and fast paced environment. Ideally you will be CIPD qualified and be confident dealing with senior leaders. The ideal candidate will also have strong trade union experience.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.