Interim HR Business Partner
Interim HR Business Partner - North Yorkshire
Exciting opportunity working for global organisation going through a large scale transformation.
Key Responsibilities of the HRBP
- To support the HR Project Manager Lead to deliver a programme of change.
- Deliver practical HR processes in line with the programme schedule.
- Flag any concerns regarding delivery against the programme targets with the Project Lead.
- Activities will include engagement with a number of stakeholders including employee representatives, line managers, employees and also other key programme stakeholders.
- Practical HR processes will include consultation meetings, recruitment interviews and potentially redundancy dismissal meetings.
- Support with the preparation of key practical HR process paperwork including consultation documents, matrices, updating Excel and project Smart Sheets.
Qualifications and Experience
- CIPD qualified with minimum 3 years' experience of dealing with change management activities.
- Experience of working in a Construction environment essential. In addition experience of working in a Mining background desirable.
- Team player who is organised and used to working under pressure and against a project plan.
- Self-starter with sound employment law knowledge.
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org