Portfolio Analyst (PCD) Leeds Permanent
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Our client a leader within FS are seeking a Portfolio Analyst on a permanent basis!
- Ongoing Portfolio Monitoring and Analysis
- Continuously monitor the development of individual portfolio transactions, perform Market/Sector research and analysis and inform management as well as client of any material developments on a portfolio
- Numeracy and quantitative Skills, using various reporting and analytical tools
- Review/update of financial models to assess future performance and risks (as applicable)
- Provide robust collateral valuations,
- Strong SQL (querying and managing data) and SAS (or comparable) programming
- Where required, discuss/negotiate necessary credit and collateral documentation and ensure that all documentation and decisions required are correctly prepared, communicated and processed
Skills and Competencies
- Solid analytical and technical skills and ability
- Comfortable in a client facing role and ability to confidently present recommendations
- Good organizational and time management skills, a hands-on approach and attention to detail are necessary
- Team player with ability to work in a multicultural and international environment
- Must be able to adapt quickly and efficiently to changing business and client requirements.
- High level of familiarity of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and/or other data processing and analysis tools
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-profile organisation during a substantial period of change. Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Riley Lett is the consultant officer for this vacancy.