People & Development Partner
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Contract type
Our client, a global media and tech company, are searching for a People & Development Partner to join their London office. As a HR generalist with a passion for the development of people, you'll play an influential role in the business and will fully represent the organisation and its values.
Reporting to the People & Development Manager, the role will have just as much of a focus on day-to-day HR processes as strategic work, in the UK and abroad.
Successful candidates will be available immediately, or up to 6 weeks notice.
- Ensure adherence to employment law in the UK and abroad (particularly the US)
- Onboarding of new starters
- Oversee performance management and appraisals
- Support and lead on L&D projects
- Partner with managers in the business to advise on best practise
- Provide reports and translate data for intended audience
- Proven experience as a HRBP
- A hands on generalist, who is a self starter with a desire to make a contribution
- CIPD qualified
- Involvement in a HRIS implementation (leading on a project is desirable)
- The ability to work proactively and to be flexible Supporter and implementer of change in the workplace.
- Knowledge of US employment law desirable