Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Global Functions)
I am delighted to be partnering with one of the most recognisable luxury lifestyle brands in the world, on a fantastic new opportunity.
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to support my client with their London based roles that cover Global Functions.
In this role you will partner closely with all levels of management to understand the commercial drivers of their current and future talent needs, utilise strategic sourcing and search methods and create talent pools with a global minded set to ensure my client is equipped with the best talent to drive their international growth.
The role will be working closely with the Global Talent Acquisition Lead in a "number 2 capacity" and will be a global ambassador within their Talent Acquisition Centre of Excellence. The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist is a high profile role within the organisation and will be helping support the regional talent teams, with best practice, coaching, aligning ways of working, employee attraction.
The ideal candidate with be proactive, whilst utilising their strategic sourcing methods to create solid talent pools within the UK and at times parts of Europe.
My client really wants someone who will own the end-to-end recruitment process which would include placing job adverts, screening, interviewing, and facilitating assessments, promoting diversity by ensuring recruitment strategies attract diverse candidates, and enhance the overall candidate experience.
- 4+ years' experience within an in-house recruitment function, focusing on corporate roles with an interest/specialisation in Creative, Supply Chain and Marketing & Digital recruitment.
- Strong search and sourcing exposure.
- Proactive strategic search experience, ability to manage multiple priorities, desire to work with senior stakeholders and deliver in a fast paced and high performing environment.
- Intuitive ability to assess talent skills, capabilities, potential, and cultural fit .
- Exceptional interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Experience managing external agency partners.
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Prior experience with HRIS and ATS systems (Workday, Taleo, etc.)
If this role excites you please apply below or reach out to me directly at email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.