- Frazer Jones
- £50000 - £55000 per annum + + benefits
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Information Technology
- Contract type
I am delighted to be partnering with an exciting, innovative, and ever-expanding technology firm to help them secure their first ever Recruitment Manager. Based in Bristol with offices throughout the UK this business is on an exciting journey and wants an energetic and highly successful recruiter to help them achieve their ambitious goals in relation to their people strategy.
Salary up to £55K and hybrid working being offered.
As the Recruitment Manager you will report into the Head of HR and have full responsibility and accountability for setting up the entire recruitment function, managing the process and driving the talent acquisition strategy forward. This is an ideal role for someone who enjoys working with a blank canvass, setting up a function and creating a highly efficient service.
Responsibilities will include:
* Understand the recruitment needs and challenges across the Group
* Develop the recruitment strategy for the Group
* Support hiring managers with the recruitment process, assist with drafting job descriptions, sourcing candidates, creating talent pipelines, and highlighting market trends.
* Promote Group vacancies using direct sourcing methods such as CV library, LinkedIn, Job Boards, and develop advertising strategies to attract good quality candidates.
* Manage recruitment agency PSL, ensuring satisfactory terms and conditions are in place.
Your previous experience in a setting up a recruitment function will be of real interest to my client, you will have worked within agency and in house and be highly successful. You will enjoy the operational side of recruitment dealing with all aspects end to end as well as looking at the strategy for the organisation and ensuring recruitment is in a line with overall business goals and contributing to business performance. This is a great opportunity to really demonstrate your ability and make a positive impact on the organisation. You will need to be a self-starter who can work autonomously and provide innovative and thoughtful ways of working. You must be comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment where you will be expected to delivery fast and effective results,
If you would like to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.