Talent Acquisition Partner
- Frazer Jones
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + shares & good benefits
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Technology / Consumer Electronics
- Contract type
Talent Acquisition Partner, Home based / Waterloo, London. £55,000 - £65,000 + shares and benefits
A fast growing, 100 employee Tech business looking to double in size in the next 6 - 12 months, are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner with strong hands on experience of recruiting in any sector a wide range of roles (rather than a specialist) who is focused on quality over quantity and enjoys being hands on with recruitment from taking the brief to supporting with on boarding.
This role will require 1 day a week presence in the London (Waterloo) office, however this is very flexible, this is a very exciting time to join and be part of a huge growth project
- You will be responsible for the recruitment and selection of candidates, including the sourcing and selection, screening
- Recruiting across all functions and roles/level of roles in the business
- Conduct interviews, working closely with hiring managers
- Identify, source and head hunt candidates through direct targeting, industry networking methods, meet-ups, job boards and social media sites.
- Prepare and deliver all required feedback and correspondence to applicants
- Design and implement recruiting strategies, advising on processes, routes to market and media
- Consult with managers and HR to understand the skills required for each position in order to effectively match to deliver on company requirements and needs
- Use the ATS in the hiring process and pull off MI data
- Be an advisor to the Senior Leadership Team, supporting, guiding and advising on hiring for the business
Skills and Experience
- You will have recruited a broad range of roles for example, HR, Finance, Marketing, Tech, Sales, etc. not just have specialist recruitment knowledge
- Knowledge in or of the Tech sector an advantage, not essential though at all
- You will be used to working at pace, on a number or requisitions at once, managing stakeholders and working in partnership
- You will have strong hands on recruitment experience, from sourcing through to interviewing to managing offers and all stages in between.
- You will have a positive attitude, strong partnering experience and worked in an in-house role. However if you have agency experience only, you will have recruited a wide range of roles
- You will have credibility amongst your peers and be able to work at pace
- You will be able to direct source, proactively talent pool and give an outstanding candidate experience
If this role is of interest please apply online now to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.