- Lupton, Cumbria
- £25,000 + Outstanding benefits package
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
Are you a recruiter looking for a company that makes a difference to children’s lives? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Recruiting the best talent always has a big impact but at Witherslack Group it helps change the lives of our children and young people. Delivering positive outcomes for our young people is what we’re all about, so we are looking for a Resourcing Advisor to help us recruit the teams who make the difference, every day, in our schools and children’s homes.
Witherslack Group are the leading provider of specialist education and care for children with social, emotional and mental health needs, communication difficulties (such as autism spectrum disorder), ADHD or complex learning needs. Our purpose is delivering positive outcomes for our children, helping create life-changing experiences and a future full of hope. We are about to embark on an exciting period of growth, so that we can support even more young people across the country. As we grow, we are focused on hiring the best talent from across the special education and children’s services sectors.
Be the difference
This is a brand new role which will offer the opportunity to develop your skills as a recruiter. Based from our beautiful head office surroundings of Lupton, Cumbria, you will take responsibility for:
- Overseeing and managing recruitment campaigns for our schools or homes from attraction and advertising through to offer and on-boarding
- Directly sourcing and headhunting talent using a range of tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Building and nurturing talent pipelines in line with our growth demands, so that we recruit the right people at the right time
- Encouraging employee referrals, supported by our new ‘recommend a friend’ App, recruiting like-minded people who want to make a difference to our children
- Championing the WG candidate experience, ensuring it reflects the way we look after our people as a great place to work
- Partnering with social enterprises to support people into employment opportunities
- Engaging with our Alumni talent community, supporting people back into roles within our group
- Ensure that recruiting managers are appropriately supported and that they attract, select and appoint the right candidates whilst being compliant with relevant procedures and legislation (including Safer Recruitment) which are vital to the safeguarding of our children
- Promoting our employer brand and social media presence, working hand in hand with our marketing team
We’re just at the start of our journey as a team, so this role is a chance to build something special from the ground up.
What we’re looking for….. if you’re a passionate, committed recruiter who wants to make a difference, then we are looking for you. You’ll need:
- At least 1 year’s experience as a Recruiter – as an in-house, agency recruiter or similar, ideally within a social care or education sector
- Hands-on experience with attraction and sourcing techniques, although full training will be provided
- To be comfortable with data and talent systems such as LinkedIn and applicant tracking systems
We know you’re going to do great things, so we offer a salary and benefits package that’s among the best in our sector. You’ll enjoy a competitive salary, contributory pension (matched up to 5%), free parking, ongoing training, 35 days’ holiday (including bank holidays), Medicash Health Plan/Employee Assistance, a Cycle to Work scheme and a whole host of flexible benefits. You’ll also be part of a collaborative, fun and passionate team who are setting out to make a big impact in our group.
For an informal chat about the role please contact Zara Green, Resourcing Business Partner on 07887 456400
Be the recruiter you’ve always wanted to be
#bethedifference #beyou #beWG
The Witherslack Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.