Senior Benefits Consultant (EMEA)
- Frazer Jones
- £70000 - £110000 per annum + bones, shares
- Compensation & Benefits
- Job Level
- Information Technology
- Contract type
Want to work for one of the biggest and fastest growing global brands to have ever hit the market? Frazer Jones are working with a leading Tech giant on a retained basis for a EMEA Senior Benefits Consultant. This company are one of the fastest growing businesses of the century and offer a highly respectable, established and growing brand to work for. They pride themselves on their entrepreneurial environment plus the autonomy and career development opportunities they offer their employees. This is a global business that just keeps on expanding.
Working as the Senior Benefits Consultant you will take responsibility for a portfolio of countries across the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. Reporting in to the Senior benefits Manager and Benefits Director you will ensure the smooth running of the benefits and ensure a competitive offering, implementing new benefits where appropriate and managing and renewals. You will have a number of Benefits Advisors feeding in to you to assist with your work. Although this role covers BAU it is an ever changing landscape where you be instrumental in a number of projects and helping the business grow and further cement itself as a market leader. The scope of the role includes financial benefits, health and welfare benefits, and time away programs. This individual contributor role will also participate in global benefits initiatives, drive employee engagement in benefits, and identify new opportunities to meet the needs of our fast growing business. Other responsibilities:
- Develop strategic country roadmaps and provide consultative support and data-driven insights on benefit initiatives to key stakeholders including HR and Employee Relations.
- Manage vendor relationships
- Drive innovation in benefits, seeking opportunities for experimentation and developing comprehensive written proposals.
- Responsible for designing benefit programs that align to the Global Benefits Framework, market practice and compliance requirements.
- Developing written proposals and cost impact analyses, and seeking input from a wide range of internal stakeholders to receive input and feedback on recommendations.
- Implementation activities of approved benefit programs, including selection and setup of benefit providers, creating project plans, assembling resources, and developing and documenting processes and policies through stabilization period to ensure smooth transition to plan administration teams.
- Ensure programs meet local regulatory requirements in all countries.
- Monitoring costs, financial impact, future funding requirements, competitiveness, ensuring adherence with regulatory, legal and best practice approaches.
The company are looking for established Benefits professionals with proven experience looking after benefits for a global employee base. This role will consider candidates from a number of global locations such as Poland, UK, Luxembourg, Germany or France. You should have worked in a large matrix structure organisation previously and it's a big bonus if you are bilingual but fluent English is a must. The business needs someone that can deep dive in to projects and drive their competitive benefits offering globally.
This role offers a highly attractive benefits and compensation package with a base salary of c.£85k plus share options and bonus that take total comp to circa £110k. You will join a highly recognised brand that offer extensive internal development opportunities and career progression. You'll be part of a fast growing and agile environment that will offer a challenging, varied and highly rewarding role.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.