Head of Talent Acquisition EMEA
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- Up to £100000.00 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Contract type
Annapurna HR have partnered with a scaling media company who are looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition EMEA to join the team.
They are leading the way from a scaling and growth perspective and are on track to meet hiring plans, which involve doubling in size for the next couple of years.
This role will report to the Global Director of Talent Acquisition and lead and develop the EMEA TA team as the business looks to grow. You will lead a team, currently around 7 FTE but growing.
- Partner with hiring teams on end-to-end recruitment, recruitment process and tool selection and implementation
- Develop TA strategy and processes and promoting TA initiatives and campaigns
- Identify, evaluate and utilise appropriate cost-efficient sourcing channels to meet recruitment goals
- Grow, develop and lead a team of international recruiters and coordinators to support business growth
- Lead on EMEA projects such as DE&I, Employee Branding, Employee engagement
- Proven experience of building TA functions in a hyper-growth environment.
- Data driven and analytical approach to problem solving
- Experience within media and/or marketing & advertising industries is a must
- Experience in high-growth international enterprises, working in a fast-paced global environment
- Team leadership experience and management expertise
- Proven track record in developing and leading a team to embed a robust recruitment process
- A passion for helping businesses on their growth journey.
- A commercial mindset for connecting with key stakeholders.