Our client, a leader in facilities management, are looking for a Reward Analyst to join their team to provide information, insights, and reports on all Reward related activities.
The role is ideal for anyone with at least 1 year experience in Reward or HR Analytics, who wants to develop their understanding of the function and support the business on all compensation and benefit related activity.
- Assisting on group-wide compensation processes
- Conducting regular audits, suggesting improvements on data reporting
- Building and maintaining dashboards
- Involvement in pension projects
- Provide Reward related advise, including guidance on TUPE transfers
- Compensation surveys and benchmarking
- Managing benefits renewals
- 1 year minimum experience of Reward/MI/HR System analytics
- Highly numerical and IT literate
- Self-starter with a pragmatic approach
- Advanced user of excel (desirable)
If this sounds like you, then please apply to the role to be contacted about this opportunity!