HR Administrator - 9 Month FTC
My client, a London-based Telecommunications firm, is looking for a HR Administrator to join their London office.
The HR Administrator will report into the HR Director and will be responsible for supporting the full employee-lifecycle.
- Act as the first point of contact for HR related queries;
- Support the Talent Acquisition team with Contracts and Onboarding;
- Ensure that the HR System is up to date;
- Coordinate and facilitate inductions;
- Support the Teams with various processes and projects;
- Operational support to the HR function;
- Must have previous experience in a HR administrator or coordinator role.
- High attention to detail
- Team player
In return you will join a high performing and welcoming team and get exposure to one of the key players in the industry. This role is based in Central London and will have flexible working options.
If the role is of interest to you, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at 020 3031 2468