HR Director, EMEA
Annapurna has partnered with a global software company who are looking for a HR Director, EMEA (Operations) to join the team.
- Manage the HR Operations (HR Ops and office management) and Talent Acquisition teams, ensuring the delivery of an efficient and consistent employee experience and supporting business growth.
- Collaborate with the HRBP team to ensure changes in HR offerings are communicated, planned, and implemented effectively across the Business.
- Design and Lead EMEA HR projects (employee onboarding, establishment of local European entities, collaborating with 3rd party providers, employee relations, System Implementation)
- Manage and Develop the HR Operations, Talent Acquisition and Office Management teams.
Skills & experienced desired:
- 10 year's HR Operation management and Generalist experience and a thorough understanding of operational excellence
- At least 5 - 8 year's experience working as HR Leader within HR Operations / HR Shared Services, with proven capability to lead, develop and motivate a team and create a best in class HR operation department.
- Previous experience working in an EMEA wide role is a must
- Previous experience managing TA teams
- The Ability to build credibility and relationships with leadership teams and HR peers
Please note, we are currently experiencing very high levels of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.